Saturday, March 28, 2009

And everything crumbles to dust and all thats left is me....

Originally written on Friday, July 27, 2007 at 6:51pm

The world around me feels strange, its raining outside and the sky is at its gloomy best. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me, I do have some sort of medical condition, what started out as a simple cold has transformed into something far worse. My throat feels puffy, nose blocked and all my energy has been drained. I don't think I am running a temperature,I feel just sick and lifeless. My mental state has been depleted, my thoughts disturbed. We say and do so many wrong things in life, we create our own chaos. Its so easy to picture an argument or discussion in your head, you say all the right things, your logic seems to perfect, everything seems like its justified and there is nothing but a happy ending. In reality however the scenario is never like it is in your head, there is someone there who doesn't respond the way you imagine and then within a few moments all your logic, arguments and happy endings are not quite the same. Sometimes you try so hard to achieve things in life you become oblivious to others and the only thing that really matters is reaching that goal. Along the way you make mistakes and slowly slowly the dream is all you see and nothing else matters and in that span of time we make the biggest mistakes of our lives but because our desire is such we tend to overlook the pain we cause others and in the bargain we break hearts, destroy friendships and while we travel through the journey of life in pursuit of all that is, the world around me will perish. And everything crumbles to dust and all thats left is me........

No comments:

Post a Comment