Thursday, September 3, 2009

Virendra Kaith(Demonic Resurrection) joins worldwide family of artist of Mapex Drums & Zildjian Cymbals



Demonic Resurrection skin slammer Viru (Virendra Kaith) signs up to endorse Zildjian Cymbals and Mapex Drums. Virendra joins the Mapex and Zildjian families of worldwide artists and is along great drummers like Chris Adler (Mapex), Aquiles Priester (Mapex), Dennis Chambers (Zildjian), Marco Minnemann (Zildjian), Gavin Harrison (Zildjian) and many more great drummers.

Viru is the only extreme metal drummer from India to endorse Zildjian cymbals.

Virendra speaks "It's like a dream come true for me. As a drummer being an endorsee for brands like Mapex and Zildjian are what we dream of and I've been an avid user of both brands before my endorsement so I couldn't have asked for anything better. It feels great to be recognized for my drumming which is something I've worked on for almost a decade. I also owe a debt of gratitude to Furtados Music the dealer for both brands for recommending me to both companies. I'm ecstatic about this and looking forward to working with both brands on a long term basis."

Viru is currently recording Demonic Resurrection's third full-length album titled 'The Return To Darkness'. The album is due for release this November through Demonstealer Records. The band will also embark on an India tour to promote the album and are looking to book festival dates for 2010.


Reference Links:
Official News on Zildjian Website

Virendra's Artist Page on the Mapex Website

Virendra's Artist Page on the Zildjian Website

1 comment: